Updated: Sept 8, 2022
What data do we collect?
When a user completes a form on our site, FUEL collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information related to your company and industry (job title, employer name, employer industry, marketing budget)
- Your resume, if applying for a job.
If a visitor interacts with us, for example, to inquire about a product or service, or downloads content from our site, the visitor becomes a lead. In these cases, we will collect information provided to us through the form or questionnaire used to make the request, or the contact or other information provided at a trade show or industry event. The information is provided directly and voluntarily by the individual. Depending on the circumstances, this information will include:
- First and Last Name
- Name of the business
- Email address
- Street address, city, state, province and/or country
- Telephone number
- Website URL
- Social Media Handles
- Mobile Number
We collect this data for sales and marketing purposes to allow us to respond to a request from a lead so that we may provide information about our products or services.
Communications to Users
In that case, when we send an email message to a user, our message contains images or links, which when viewed or clicked, will register an event with us that allows us to know whether the user has accessed or declined to open our message. This action may also store a cookie that will allow us to count unique clicks or visits and potentially track the recipient.
This information is needed for our legitimate business purposes because it helps us understand how the individual reacts to our communications and limit the amount and nature of information provided. We believe that such means are fair, lawful, and proportional to the legitimate interests and needs of our business, and that our methodology fairly addresses each user’s legitimate rights and expectations in view of the context and purpose for the collection and use of the information collected.
The information is collected in connection with our marketing efforts and is retained so that we can continue or elect to stop interaction with the lead.
Payment Information for Ad Platforms
If a client provides payment card information for an ad platform, this information is entered directly into the ad platform (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc) and is not stored locally in any FUEL systems. The security of this payment information depends upon the ad platforms themselves. After payment card information is entered, we do not have access to payment card information and disclaim any liability for any loss or compromise of payment card information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FUEL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete any form on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Respond to an email providing information about yourself or your employer.
- Click any links within an email we send you.
How will we use your data?
FUEL collects data so that we can:
- Communicate with current and past clients
- Communicate with new business leads
- Hire employees and interns
- Respond to general inquiries
- Communicate with vendors interested in working with us
- Email special offers on products and services FUEL offers its clients that we think you might be interested in learning more about
We do not share your information with partners or other third parties for the purposes of allowing them to market their products and services to you.
How do we store your data?
We do not store client payment information locally on FUEL systems. If you provide any type of payment card, bank account information, or any other method of payment, that information is stored in a third-party system (Stripe). Stripe makes reasonable efforts to protect your payment information, and the security of your stored payment information is explained further in Stripe’s
If a client provides payment card information for an ad platform, this information is not stored locally on any FUEL systems. The security of this payment information depends upon the ad platforms themselves. After payment card information is entered, we do not have access to payment card information and disclaim any liability for any loss or compromise of payment card information.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop FUEL from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us, or click the “unsubscribe” button that you can find in the footer of every email we send.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FUEL correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to request FUEL to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FUEL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FUEL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FUEL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FUEL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Personalizing your experience, for example showing unique content and offers that we think you will be interested in.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
- Functionality – FUEL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – FUEL uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may use this information in digital advertising campaigns to retarget website visitors on multiple digital ad platforms.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: (864) 627-1676
Or write to us at: 325 Rocky Slope Road, Suite 303, Greenville, SC 29607
To exercise any of your rights as described in Section 6, please contact us in writing, via email or postal mail as indicated above, so that we may consider your request under applicable law. Please be aware that your request will not be accepted for review unless you provide the following:
- The name, user ID, pseudonym, email address, or other identifier that you have used to use our Platform, or if you are not a registered user of the service, or have not otherwise previously interacted with us, your first and last name and an address where we can correspond with you.
- State or Country in which you are located.
- Clear description of the information or content you wish to receive or to be deleted or corrected, or the action you wish to be taken; and
- Sufficient information to allow us to locate the content or information to be deleted, removed or corrected
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request.
In addition, please note that, depending on the nature of your inquiry, request or complaint, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request and may require proof of identity, such as in the form of a government issued ID and proof of geographical address.
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. However, we reserve the right to refuse to act on a request that is manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example because it is repetitive) and/or, in some cases, to charge a fee that takes into account the administrative costs for providing the information or communication, or taking the action requested.